- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Hot Huggies Deal at CVS Beginning 9/18
Posted By Laura On September 18, 2011 @ 6:00 am In CVS | Comments Disabled
CVS is running an awesome promotion this week! If you spend $25 or more in qualifying baby products, you will receive a $10 Extra Care Bucks. Extra Care Bucks are basically CVS cash- so you can use the $10 in another transaction to pick up some more free stuff.
The following scenarios will help you determine the best deals! There is a limit of 1 reward per household, so pick one scenario for your $10!
Scenario Ideas for when you spend $25 or more in qualifying baby products:
Scenario #1 – Huggies wipes stock-up:
– Buy 6 Huggies wipes refills 184-216 ct. for $6.00 each = $30
– Then use (6) .50/1 Huggies Wipes coupon from the 9/11 Smart Source Insert -$3 = $27.00
– Then use $4 off $20 CVS coupon with new email sign-ups = $23
– Then receive a $10 in Extra Care Bucks, so when considering this discount = $13 for 6 items or $2.17 each
Scenario #2 – Huggies Diapers Stock-Up:
– Buy 3 Huggies diapers jumbo (Slip-Ons or other variety) for 2 of for $9 each = $27
– Then use (3) $3.00 coupon for Slip-Ons or $1.50 for other Huggies jumbo from the 9/11 Smart Source Insert – up to $9 = $18
– Then use $4 off $20 CVS coupon  with new email sign-ups ($20 balance before coupons) = $14
– Then receive a $10 in Extra Care Bucks, so when considering this discount = as low as $4.00 for 3 jumbo packs items or $1.33 each
Also, CVS is running a promotion where for every 6 jumbo packs of diapers (any brand, including store brand) that you purchase, you will receive a voucher for a FREE pack of jumbo diapers. This will be atleast three packs of diapers towards the FREE goal this week using the above scenario!
A big thanks to The Thrifty Couple !
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/hot-huggies-deal-at-cvs-beginning-918/
URLs in this post:
 $4 off $20 CVS coupon: https://secure.ed4.net/CVS/enroll/global/signup.cfm
 The Thrifty Couple: http://www.thethriftycouple.com
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.