- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Harris Teeter Super Double Rules 2/16
Posted By Laura On February 13, 2011 @ 5:45 am In Harris Teeter | Comments Disabled
All signs indicate that Super Doubles at Harris Teeter will begin on 2/16!
For all the new couponers out there, I thought I would do a short post about the rules of Super Double Coupons at Harris Teeter. Hopefully it will help you save big!
* Harris Teeter begins Super Doubling coupons at 7:00 AM on the first day of the sale- you can get there before 7 to shop, but you cannot check out before then.
* Harris Teeter will Super Double coupons worth up to $1.98 face value. A $1.50 coupon will double to $3.00. A $1.00 coupon will double to $2.00. A $2.00 coupon will not double at all and will only be taken at face value ($2.00).
* Harris Teeter will Super Double/Double up to 20 coupons per day per address. If you have 20 $1 coupons and 20 $.75 coupons, only 20 total will double. They will not double 20 under $1 coupons and super double another 20 coupons that are over $1.
* Harris Teeter’s policy is to double up to 3 identical manufacturer’s coupons and 2 identical internet coupons (as long as you buy the product required for each coupon, of course). So, if you have five $1.00 coupons for a product, the policy is to only super double the first three.
* You must have a VIC card to take advantage of these deals!
Hopefully that will help some of you with the rules of Super Doubling! I will be posting some scenarios soon as more and more bloggers seem confident this is going to happen!
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/harris-teeter-super-double-rules/
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.