- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Harris Teeter Recipes of the Week
Posted By Laura On January 27, 2011 @ 9:48 am In Simple Steps | Comments Disabled
Looking to cook with what’s on sale? Click here  to see the two recipes for the Harris Teeter deals this week! (The picture is the other recipe- not the Mexican Crock Pot Recipe.)
I posted the crock pot recipe below because crock pots are amazing!
*1 lb Boneless Chicken Breast (on sale 2lb/$4.99)
*1 jar Tostitos Salsa=$1.59
*Bush’s Best Black Beans (rinsed) =$0.80
*Knorr Fiesta Sides-Spanish Rice=$1
*Breakstone’s Sour Cream=$1.19
-$0.55 coupon from SS 1/23=$0.09
1. Lay chicken breasts on bottom of crockpot.
2. Combine beans and salsa and pour over chicken. Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours.
3. Prepare Knorr rice according to package directions.
4. Serve chicken mixture over rice and garnish with sour cream. Enjoy!
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/harris-teeter-recipes-of-the-week/
URLs in this post:
 here: http://www.momondealz.com/store-dealz/harris-teeter/harris-teeters-weekly-ad-recipes/
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.