- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Harris Teeter Recipe of the Week 4/7
Posted By Laura On April 7, 2011 @ 7:22 am In Harris Teeter | Comments Disabled
Each week Sharon at Mom on Dealz  creates a yummy recipe with items on sale at Harris Teeter. This week is no exception.
This recipe is based on Harris Teeter’s sales ad this week.
3 lbs Harris Teeter Chicken Leg Quarters $1.41
Green Giant Green Beans $0.60
1 cup of Harris Teeter Chicken broth $0.95
Rosemary (assume spice on hand)
2 teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar (assume you have on hand)
Garlic and pepper to taste (assume you have on hand)
Total for meal: $2.96
1. Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker and cover with chicken stock.
2. Mix balsamic vinegar with spices and pour into pot.
3. Cook on low for around 6 hours.
4. Serve with the green beans and rice prepared according to package directions.
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/harris-teeter-recipe-of-the-week-47/
URLs in this post:
 Mom on Dealz: http://www.momondealz.com/recipes/harris-teeter-frugal-recipe-slow-cooker-rosemary-chicken/
 Harris Teeter’s sales ad : http://www.momondealz.com/store-dealz/harris-teeter/harris-teeter-deals-46/
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.