- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Harris Teeter Recipe of the Week 3/31
Posted By Laura On March 31, 2011 @ 6:30 am In Harris Teeter | Comments Disabled
Each week Sharon at Mom on Dealz  creates a yummy recipe using all items on sale at Harris Teeter!
This recipe is based on the weekly Harris Teeter ad HERE .
Harris Teeter Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts=$2.99
Newman’s Own Salsa $1.49-$0.50 coupon=$0.49
Harris Teeter Ready Quick Brown Rice=$1.67
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Lay chicken breast in a baking dish and cover with salsa.
3. Bake until chicken is cooked through.
4. While chicken is baking, prepare rice according to package directions.
5. Chop pinapple and add to prepared rice.
6. Serve Salsa Chicken over rice and enjoy.
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/harris-teeter-recipe-of-the-week-331/
URLs in this post:
 Mom on Dealz: http://www.momondealz.com
 HERE: http://www.momondealz.com/store-dealz/harris-teeter/harris-teeter-deals-330/
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.