Each week Sharon at Mom on Dealz creates a yummy recipe using all items on sale at Harris Teeter!
This recipe is based on the weekly Harris Teeter ad HERE.
Harris Teeter Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts=$2.99
Newman’s Own Salsa $1.49-$0.50 coupon=$0.49
Harris Teeter Ready Quick Brown Rice=$1.67
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Lay chicken breast in a baking dish and cover with salsa.
3. Bake until chicken is cooked through.
4. While chicken is baking, prepare rice according to package directions.
5. Chop pinapple and add to prepared rice.
6. Serve Salsa Chicken over rice and enjoy.
Share This Post:
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.