- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Harris Teeter Recipe of the Week 3/27
Posted By Laura On March 27, 2011 @ 6:00 am In Harris Teeter | Comments Disabled
With Super Doubles this week it is especially easy to get a great frugal dinner!
Creamy Chicken and Tomatoes with Rice
1 Philadelphia Cooking Creme (I suggest Italian Herb)=Free
1 can Furmano’s Diced Tomatoes=$0.42
1 lb HT Frozen Chicken Breast (defrosted) $3.99
1 Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice pouch $0.25
1 package of Rhodes Frozen dinner rolls=Free
1. Sautee chicken in 1 tablespoon olive oil until brown.
2. Add tomatoes and creme and simmer until heated through.
3. Prepare rice and rolls according to directions.
4. Serve chicken mixure over rice with rolls on the side.
*This would also be good over noodles.
Thanks Mom on Dealz !
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/harris-teeter-recipe-of-the-week-327/
URLs in this post:
 Mom on Dealz: http://www.momondealz.com/store-dealz/harris-teeter/frugal-harris-teeter-meal-idea-creamy-chicken-and-tomatoes-over-rice/
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.