A big thanks to Sharon at Mom on Dealz for the Harris Teeter Recipe of the Week! I have to make an Irish meal for a dinner in March- this might just be it!
**Harris Teeter 85% Fat Free Ground Turkey 20 oz $3.49
**Green Giant Green Beans $1
-$0.60/3 coupon from GM 2/13
**Ragu Pasta Sauce $1.95
-$1.50/3 coupon from SS 1/30
**Betty Crocker Potatoes $1
-$0.50/2 coupon from GM 2/13
**Harris Teeter Shredded Chedder Cheese
Final Cost of Meal=$7.06
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Add turkey and onion to pan over medium heat and cook completely.
3. While that is cooking, prepare potatoes and green beens according to package directions and set aside.
4. When turkey and onion are done, add can of Ragu to pan and mix together.
5. Spray Pam in a medium casserole dish and spread 1/4 meat mixture on bottom of dish.
6. Layer mashed potatoes on top of meat mixture.
7. Layer green beans on top of potatoes.
8. Repeat layers until you reach the top of dish and end the layers with mashed potatoes on top.
9. Top the meal with shredded cheese.
10. Bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.