- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Harris Teeter Frugal Recipe of the Week
Posted By Laura On March 3, 2011 @ 6:00 am In Harris Teeter | Comments Disabled
Each week Sharon at Mom on Dealz  creates a yummy recipe from items that are on sale at Harris Teeter. This week it is a sausage and pepper sandwich!
This recipe is based on the sales ad for Harris Teeter this week (3/2-3/8).
**Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage BOGO $2.08
**Birds Eye Stir Fry Peppers EVIC $1.32
**Kings Hawaiian Sub Rolls $2.49
-$1 RP 12/12 (if applies)=$1.49
**Prego Sauce EVIC $1.37
-$0.60/2 SS 1/2=$0.77 each
**Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggies $1.32
-$1/3 SS 1/23=$0.99 each
Final Cost of Meal=$6.65
1. Slice sausage according to your preference (we slice into small chunks).
2. Put sausage in the pan with peppers and brown.
3. Add spaghetti sauce to pan and heat.
4. Prepare Steamfresh veggies according to directions.
5. Serve sausage, peppers, and sauce on rolls with veggies as the side.
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/harris-teeter-frugal-recipe-of-the-week/
URLs in this post:
 Mom on Dealz: http://www.momondealz.com/recipes/frugal-harris-teeter-recipe-sausage-and-pepper-sandwiches/
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.