Each week Sharon at Mom on Dealz  puts together a great recipe based on the sales at Harris Teeter!
I am assuming you have brown sugar, honey, and mustard on hand so they are not included in the price. This meal should feed a family of 4.
Bone-In Smoked Ham $1.59lb-$6.36 for 4lb
Simply Potatoes $1.39
Sister Schubert Rolls $1.97-$1 coupon from SS 2/23=$0.97
2 tablespoons mustard
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup honey
Total cost: $10.72
1. Preheat oven to 300. Prepare ham by removing the rind and most of the fat.
2. Mix together mustard, brown sugar, and honey and rub over ham.
3. Bake ham for 2-4 hours until done.
4. Husk corn and boil until done.
5. Prepare potatoes and rolls according to package directions.