- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Harris Teeter E-Vic Coupons
Posted By Laura On March 29, 2011 @ 8:09 am In Harris Teeter | Comments Disabled
Harris Teeter now has coupons you can load onto your VIC card! You can use these for extra savings! Here are the highlights:
1. You can store up to 99 coupons on your card
2. You never need to print these coupons- they are paperless. I would suggest handwriting a list of what you have so that you know when you are in the store.
3. You will see the coupons designated on your receipt. Once you use a coupon it will be removed from your card.
4. Each coupon is only good for one item.
5. You can use a paperless coupon and a manufacturer’s coupon on the same item.
6. Coupons are usually available within minutes but it can take up to an hour for them to load on your card.
7. These coupons can be used on sale items.
In order to sign up for E-Vic coupons, you VIC card must be registered. You can do that here . Select the “Sign-Up or Log-In” link and walk through the New Users process. In order to load digital coupons to your card, you must add your VIC card number to your new Harris Teeter account during the registration process.
Once your card is registered browse through their coupons. Click “Save It” on the offers you want. These will be automatically added to your VIC card and your e-VIC Shopping List. Simply click “View Your Shopping List” below and click “Print” to see your selected offers.
I am going to be experimenting with this later today. Has anyone used it before? Any problems or suggestions?
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/harris-teeter-e-vic-coupons/
URLs in this post:
 here: http://www.harristeeter.com/
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.