Fun Kid’s Activity: Soda Bottle Ghost
This great craft is from Sharon at Mom on Dealz! No way am I this creative!
Soda Bottle Halloween Ghosts
Soda Bottles (2 liter)
White Tissue Paper
Black Construction Paper
1. Clean and dry a 2 liter soda bottle.
2. Cut the top off with a sharp knife or scissors (obviously the adult does this part).
3. Cover the bottom and part of the sides with Mod Podge. Try to not go past the half-way point because it will make the ghost look less “flowy”.
4. Lay one sheet of white tissue paper on top of the covered bottle.
5. Using the black construction paper, create ghost eyes/mouth and add to your ghost.
And then you have a ghost! If you want to light it up you can grab those battery operated candles or use some Holiday lights to make it come to life!
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.