Below you will find the official Food Lion Coupon Policy as of January 2013.
In service of Creating Great Customer Experiences for you, Food Lion stores will follow these steps when accepting coupons.
• We will only accept coupons that are in date and the product or purchase requirements have been met.
• Competitor coupons will not be accepted in our stores.
• We will accept Manufacturer, Store, Internet and Catalina Checkout Coupons (those are the long white skinny coupons you get when you check out).
• Coupons with limits specified on them must be followed.
• No “cash back” will be given for coupons of any kind.
• Customers may not use more than (1) one coupon per item with a maximum of (10) ten coupons for the same item per customer.
• We will only accept Internet coupons that appear to be originals.
• We will not accept internet coupons from other retailers.
• We will not accept FREE internet coupons.
• We will accept Manufacturer and Store coupons for FREE items.
• The value of the FREE item cannot exceed the purchase price of that item.
We reserve the right to limit the quantity of coupons that may be redeemed in one shopping visit. We also reserve the right to refuse any coupon that may appear to be fraudulent.
See Customer Service or Store Office for more details.
Notes from A Frugal Chick:
Please understand that this coupon policy gives Food Lion employees A LOT of wiggle room. I have had some stores that will take more than 10 identical coupons and some that refuse even the most basic internet printable coupons. Since Food Lion is not a couponer’s grocery store please be patient with the managers and cashiers- they don’t deal with coupons on a regular basis like the stores that double.
Be sure to check out the current Food Lion Weekly Ad Coupon Match Ups!