Easy Pasta Sauce Recipe
Author: A Frugal Chick
- 1 4 oz. cans of diced tomatoes (garlic, basil flavored is best)
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Lightly brown garlic with olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, grated Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20-45 minutes.
- If you want your sauce smoother you can puree it until desired consistency is reached in a blender, processor, or with an immersion blender.
- Remember to vent the blender when using hot liquids or you will have a kitchen covered in red sauce and some significant burns.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at http://www.afrugalchick.com/easy-pasta-sauce-recipe/