Easy Homemade Salisbury Steak
Author: A Frugal Chick
Recipe type: Main
- 1-1½ lbs. of lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 medium onion
- 1 10½ oz. can of beef gravy
- Pepper and garlic salt to taste
- Slice onion in half and then cut into strips.
- Sauté onion in butter or oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat until translucent.
- In a medium bowl combine ground beef, garlic salt, pepper, and egg with your hands working everything through evenly
- Patty meat mixture to ½" to ¾" thickness in an oval shape.
- Place patties into pan, top with onions and gravy, cover.
- Simmer for 15-18 minutes, until meat is cooked through.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at http://www.afrugalchick.com/recipe-for-salisbury-steak/