Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Shells
- 1½ cups shredded chicken
- 2 cups frozen spinach, chopped
- 1-15 oz. container ricotta
- 1-12 oz. box of jumbo shells
- 1 -26 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella, divided in half
- pepper and Garlic salt to taste
- In a medium sized bowl combine; ricotta. half of mozzarella, spinach, chicken, pepper and garlic salt.
- Pour 1 cup of sauce into bottom of pan, and spread to cover.
- Distribute filling evenly, stuffing it into each shell.
- Lay shells in pan, open side up, top with remaining spaghetti sauce, and remaining Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven, covered with foil for 40 minutes, remove foil and bake and additional 10 minutes to melt cheese.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at http://www.afrugalchick.com/chicken-spinach-stuffed-shells/