Easy Chicken Teriyaki Recipe
Author: A Frugal Chick
Recipe type: Main
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp. ground Ginger
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame or vegetable oil
- Use a sharp knife to cut chicken into small bite size pieces, ½ “x ½ ” is a good size.
- In a small saucepan combine soy sauce and honey over medium heat and simmer until honey is completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Add ginger and stir until combined. Set sauce aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat, then add the chicken and cook for about 3-4 minutes, turn chicken over and cook another 3 minutes on the opposite side.
- Reduce to medium heat, drizzle Teriyaki sauce all over chicken and stir to coat well, cook an additional 3-5 minutes, stirring well until sauce thickens.
- Top with chopped scallions and serve over rice.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at http://www.afrugalchick.com/easy-chicken-teriyaki-recipe/