Apple Mojito Recipe
Author: A Frugal Chick
Recipe type: Drinks
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- ½ shot freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ shot freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¾ shot sugar syrup
- 3 shots pressed apple juice
- Top with club soda
- lime wedge for garnish (optional)
- Place mint, lemon, lime and sugar in glass.
- Muddle at bottom.
- Fill the glass halfway with crushed iced and stir.
- Add more crushed ice to fill glass.
- Add apple juice, top with soda, stir and serve with fun straws and a lime wedge for garnish!
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at http://www.afrugalchick.com/apple-mojito-recipe/