Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 stick of real butter, salted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cream butter and sugar- this simply means mix until the two are smooth, creamy, and thoroughly combined.
- Add in the egg and mix until incorporated.
- Mix flour in well.
- Gently mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop large spoonfuls of cookie batter onto an ungreased baking sheet ( Line baking sheet with parchment paper for easier clean up-throw away and your done).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Until edges are crisp, middle will look slightly underdone.
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to completely cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Recipe makes about 18 large cookies.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at http://www.afrugalchick.com/easy-chocolate-chip-cookie-recipes/