Easy Rosemary Chicken
Author: A Frugal Chick
Recipe type: Main
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dried Rosemary
- Salt and pepper to season.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Oil a cast iron or other oven safe skillet with olive oil.
- Lay chicken breasts in skillet.
- In a small bowl whisk; olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and rosemary.
- Brush oil mixture over chicken breasts.
- Optional- top with a fresh sprig of Rosemary.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at http://www.afrugalchick.com/easy-rosemary-chicken/