Chocolate Covered Strawberry Dip
Author: A Frugal Chick
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Container of Cool Whip
- 1 cup Marshmallow fluff
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Wash strawberries thoroughly, remove stems, and slice.
- Rough chop chocolate chips.
- Combine strawberries, cool whip, and marshmallow cream using a hand or stand mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Gently fold chocolate chips into mixture to distribute..
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight to allow flavors to merge.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at http://www.afrugalchick.com/easy-strawberry-chocolate-dip/