Easy No-Bake Fruit and Nut Protein Bites
Author: A Frugal Chick
Recipe type: Snack
- ¾ cup any combination of nuts, chocolate chips and dried fruit
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup unsweetened flake Coconut
- 1 cup quick cook oats
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp. ground Flaxseed
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover, and place in refrigerator for an hour up to the next day.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll into balls of about 1” diameter.
- Keep refrigerated in an airtight container.
- Makes about 2 dozen.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at http://www.afrugalchick.com/fruit-and-nut-clusters/