Healthy Strawberry-Kiwi Smoothie Recipe
Author: Jody Smith
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1 Kiwi
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup skim, soy, or almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. ground Flaxseed
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Peel Kiwi,
- Hull (or remove the top part) of your Strawberries.
- Rough chop fruit so that it blends smoothly.
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds until fruit is pureed and all ingredients are mixed well.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at http://www.afrugalchick.com/simple-strawberry-kiwi-smoothie-recipe/