Easy Rosemary Chicken
Flavorful, and healthy this Easy Rosemary Chicken is also simple and quick to prepare while remaining an inexpensive choice as well. It is a great dish for a busy weeknight but pretty enough to serve for a leisurely Sunday dinner. Delicious Rosemary Chicken pairs well with wild rice, and asparagus for a healthy, filling meal. The chicken stays moist and tender while Rosemary adds a sweet aromatic flavor. Make extra and dice up the chicken to top salads, use it for chicken and yellow rice, or make chicken salad, or mix into pasta salad.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves crushed garlic
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. Dried Rosemary
Salt and pepper to season.
Preheat oven to 350°
Coat a cast iron or other oven safe skillet with olive oil.
Lay chicken breasts flat in skillet.
In a small bowl whisk; olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and rosemary until thoroughly combined.
Brush oil mixture over chicken breasts to coat well.
Optional- top each piece with a fresh sprig of Rosemary to infuse extra flavor and it also makes for a pretty dish.
Bake for 30 minutes until cooked throughout.
And be sure to check out the 5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dried Rosemary
- Salt and pepper to season.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Oil a cast iron or other oven safe skillet with olive oil.
- Lay chicken breasts in skillet.
- In a small bowl whisk; olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and rosemary.
- Brush oil mixture over chicken breasts.
- Optional- top with a fresh sprig of Rosemary.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.