One of my readers e-mailed me about a month ago to let me know that this was happening but asked me to sit on it until it was officially announced! Since Dollar Tree’s headquarters are in my hometown it doesn’t surprise me that someone here knew first!
Today they finally announced on their Facebook page  they will be accepting manufacturer’s coupons beginning August 26th, 2012.
They have now officially released their coupon policy ! It’s pretty basic and limiting:
- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.