- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Crock Pot Thursdays: Chicken Cacciatore
Posted By Laura On October 6, 2011 @ 6:30 am In Recipes | Comments Disabled
Each Thursday A Frugal Chick is going to feature a crock pot recipe from a fellow blogger (or maybe one or two of her own).
This week the recipe is Chicken Cacciatore from Mom on Dealz !
1/2 cup Italian Dressing
3 lb chicken
1/4 onion (chopped)
1 cup mixed frozen peppers (red, green, yellow)
1 clove garlic (I used garlic powder)
1 can diced tomatoes
1 teaspoon of thyme
1. Mix dressing and veggies and pour on the bottom of crockpot.
2. Lay chicken on top of veggie mixture.
3. Pour the can of tomatoes on top.
4. Cook on low 6-8 hours or low 4-5. Serve over rice
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/crock-pot-thursdays-chicken-cacciatore/
URLs in this post:
 Mom on Dealz: http://www.momondealz.com/menu-planningrecipes/
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.