Looking for some tailgating food? I think pulled pork is one of those things that everyone should have a receipe for.
My friend Amee from Madame Deals has shared with me her favorite crockpot pork recipe using boneless sirloin tip roast. Many places will have it on sale as it is very popular this time of year.
Part One Ingredients:
- 3lb pork roast
- ½ c apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- Dash of pepper
Part Two Ingredients:
- Bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 C water
- 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Put the pork roast, apple cider vinegar, minced garlic and a dash of pepper in the crockpot. Add enough water to cover pork. Cook on low overnight.
- In the morning, pour off the cooking juices. Pork should be tender and easy to shred. Shred pork with forks.
- Put shredded meat back in the crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients to shredded meat starting with the BBQ Sauce.
- Cook on the lowest setting until dinner time. You can add seasonings or BBQ sauce to taste depending in your family’s preferences.
Looking for more slow cooker recipes? Check out Crock Pot Cookbook: 440 Slow Cooker Recipes to download to your PC, Kindle or Smart Phone. It’s only $.99.