Welcome to Cooking For One Recipes ! This series is designed for those of us who don’t need recipes for big meals- just enough for one person to eat without a ton of leftovers. Or, if you are feeding a large family, you can certainly alter the recipes to whatever amount of people you need!
Sometimes we have to find something quick and easy to take to parties and those recipes get complicated too! This is a nice simple Chicken Salsa Dip Recipe- its fast, easy and a great crowd pleaser!
1 cup salsa
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 packet of taco seasoning
1/2 cup sour cream
1 lb uncooked chicken or ground beef
In a crock pot mix first 3 ingredients.
Add chicken or beef and stir to cover.
Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Before serving chop meat and add sour cream.
Serve with tortilla chips or make in to tacos.
Garnishing with cheese and green onions would be good too!
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 lb uncooked chicken or ground beef
- Pour olive oil into bottom of pan, just enough to coat the bottom of pan. I used a medium sized frying pan.
- Set temperature to medium high.
- Place chicken in pan and cook chicken until cooked thoroughly, you will want to flip during cooked to ensure evening cooking. Once cooked set aside to cool.
- While chicken is cooling, wash lettuce and pat dry with paper towel. Spread hummus across the bottom of leaves.
- Your chicken should be ready to cut into bite size pieces, chop and lay across the hummus, then top with your feta cheese.