Being from a navy area, I have always seen what great deals you can get at the Commissary. Someone e-mailed this week and asked for the coupon policy for the Commissaries- I am happy to oblige!
- Commissaries do accept coupons.
- Unless overseas, coupons may not have expired (overseas the coupons are good for six months past expiration date).
- They do not accept competitors coupons.
- They do not double or triple coupons.
- Only one coupon per item- no coupon stacking.
- They do accept internet coupons as long as they are scannable.
- Internet coupons for free items will not be honored.
There is no mention in their policy of a coupon limit or limits on the use of identical coupons.