This Raspberry Mock Mojito Recipe can be perfect for a night in with a friend or when you want a refreshing drink on your front porch! With no alcohol you can have as many as you want and it’s pretty low in calories.
Here’s a fun spin on your everyday, traditional mint mojito. Grab the fresh raspberries and a few ingredients, and you’ll have this cocktail poured into your favorite serving glass in 5 minutes or less.
Raspberry Mock Mojito Recipe
20 crushed raspberries (I crushed in a small bowl to be sure I got all the juice too!)
10 mint leaves
2 tsp sugar
1 lime, split in half
1 1/2 cups soda water
lots of crushed ice
1. In a large bottle or jug, combine the raspberries (and juice), mint, sugar and juice from half of the lime.
2. Cut the other half of the lime into small wedges and add to the jug. Add soda water. Shake ingredients together.
3. Add ice to glasses and pour the mixture over it. Otherwise the ingredients hold the ice up and it gets in the way. Serve immediately.
- 15 raspberries
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 lime, split in half
- 1½ cups soda water
- lots of crushed ice
- In a large bottle or jug, combine the raspberries, mint, sugar and juice from half of the lime.
- Cut the other half of the lime into small wedges and add to the jug. Add soda water. Shake ingredients together.
- Divide the mixture into two tall glasses. Add 2 tbsp crushed ice to each glass and stir. Serve.
Recipe derived from: TheGuardian.com