Until October 23rd Walgreens is offering a FREE 8″ x 10″ collage print using the code 8X10Treat at checkout. You can pick it up in the store for free or have it shipped for $.99!
I am not terribly familiar with this company, but this deal was on many blogs from bloggers I trust, so I am going to share it with you. I have signed up for it myself and haven’t had any problems!
This week only, Rue La La is giving new members a free $20 credit just for signing up! Rue La La, a deal of the day site offering deals on items for your home, clothing, travel, and more, is free to sign up! It does appear that the credit can be used on shipping as well. You should be able to pick up something free when the right deal comes along!
The credit will appear in your account within 48 hours, and will expire on 12/31/10 if you don’t use it before then.
Sign up here to get your $20 credit.
I have talked to several moms who let their kids participate in these and they always have great things to say!
Visit Lowe’s this Saturday to make a Flapping Bat with the kids at the Build and Grow Clinic. The Clinic starts at 10 a.m. and usually lasts until 12.
Each Build and Grow Clinic participant always receives a free apron, goggles, project-themed patch for the work apron, and a certificate of completion. All Clinics are free, but you need to register on the Lowe’s Build and Grow site to ensure you have a spot.
Check out this great offer from Real Simple Magazine! Purchase $15 worth of products on the list below between 10/5 and 11/12 and get a $5 gift card for Target! Here is the list of eligible items:
- all Small and Mighty
- Bertoli frozen meals
- Colgate Total
- Garnier Skin Renew The Brusher Gel Cleanser
- Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer SPF 15
- Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller
- Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Gravity Defying Cream
- Curel Sensitive Skin Remedy Lotion
- Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion
- Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
- How to Train Your Dragon on DVD and Blu-Ray
- OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover
- Reach Access Flosser
- Silk Soymilk
Then mail your receipt along with your name and address clearly printed on a 3” x 5” card to:Real Simple Smart Shopping GiftCard Offer c/o DW Direct P.O. Box 5067 South Hackensack, NJ, 07606
Your rebate request must be postmarked by 11/13/2010. There is a limit of one $5 gift card per household and is only good while supplies last.
Thanks Northern Cheapskate!
If you got a Radio Shack ad in your paper, keep an eye out for a coupon for a FREE flashlight! It expires 10/30/10 and might come in handy with trick-or-treaters!
Thanks Consumer Queen!
Check the Smart Source insert from the 10/17/10 (should be on the back of the front page) for a full-price mail-in rebate offer for Bufferin Low Dose (130 ct).
You’ll also want to use the $3/1 coupon next to the rebate offer since the rebate terms assume you plan to use the coupon.
This offer is valid on purchases made between 10/17 and 11/13.
So don’t throw away that coupon insert until you grab that rebate form!
There is a new Redbox code. Use the code 358 for a FREE rental. Usually you can use them one time per credit/debit card.
Additional Codes Include:
CHANCEMONOP (at McDonald’s locations – first 1 million uses only)
DVDKROG (at Kroger locations)
DVDATWAG (at Walgreen’s locations)
DRIVEIN (at Sonic locations)
Find a Red Box near you HERE.
From October 15th to 25th, new Picaboo customers can receive a FREE Large Classic book from Picaboo using code FALLBK.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Offer good from October 15th through October 25th.
- The cost of one 20-page Large Classic, Classic Leather, or Classic Custom photo book (up to $39.99) will be deducted from the order total. If the book contains more than 20 pages, the customer will be charged for the additional pages.
- Taxes and shipping charges are additional. (around $8.99 shipping)
- This coupon is for first-time Picaboo customers only.
Toys “R” Us stores across the country will be giving up to $100 trade in value for previously used, working iPods from Sunday October 17, 2010 to Saturday, October 23, 2010.
Customers can participate in the iPod trade-up program at Toys“R”Us stores in the United States as follows:
- Up to three used iPods, in working condition, may be brought to a Toys“R”Us Guest Services desk.
- Once it has been confirmed that the iPods are in working order and not visibly damaged, values will be offered for each of the iPods, based on the unit’s model and age.
- Customers confirm that they want to accept the offer to exchange any, or all, of the iPods they brought to the store.
- Once the transaction is complete, customers receive an activated iPod trade-up card equal to the total worth of all iPods traded.
- Immediately upon receiving the gift card, customers can purchase the latest Apple iPod.
Thanks Bargain Briana!