Before you go be sure to check the Food Lion Coupon Policy so you know what you are getting into!
Remember Food Lion will take up to 10 identical coupons so you can get some great deals!
Use this guide to understand all the abbreviations.
When you walk into Food Lion to scan your MVP card at the coupon scanner. You never know what coupons you will get! Remember that Food Lion generally will NOT coupon stack.
The Food Lion pricing in these match ups is for the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Pricing will vary slightly by area, so be sure to compare these prices with your local store flyer.
Minimum purchase of 4 products. Maximum purchase of 40 products.
- $0.55/2 Hanover Canned Bean Variety; Includes Regular or Reduced Sodium; 15.5 – 26 oz Only; Excludes Baked Bean Items
- $0.55/1 Quaker Chewy Bars – 8-23-15 RP (exp. 10/04/15)
- $1.00/2 Quaker Chewy Bars – 8-23-15 RP (exp. 10/04/15)
- Stacks With $0.50/1 Quaker Chewy Girl Scouts Granola Bars – Ibotta Rebate
- $1.00/1 Danimal Smoothies or Squeezables Multipack = 8-30-15 SS (exp. 09/30/15)
- $1.00/1 Aunt Jemima Frozen Waffles, Pancakes, or French Toast – 8-23-15 SS (exp. 10/25/15)
- $1.00/2 Aunt Jemima Frozen Waffles, Pancakes, or French Toast – 8-23-15 SS (exp. 10/25/15)
- $1.00/1 Birds Eye Steamfresh Protein Blends Variety – 8-16-15 SS (exp. 09/27/15)
- Stacks With $0.25/1 Apples – Checkout 51 Rebate; May vary by account; Pick Your Own Offer Participating Item; May Only Choose 1 of 5