THIS PROMOTION ENDS TODAY, 8/25!
So by now many of you have begun taking advantage of the Food Lion Rule the School Promotion.
There seems to be some confusion of ways you can take advantage of the $10 VISA Voucher that prints when you check out.
Here are a few options available to you:
If you want a Food Lion card:
1. Buy a Food Lion Gift Card in the store.
2. Redeem your voucher and get your e-VISA card number (directions are on the voucher)
3. Recharge your Food Lion Gift Card online with $10 using that Digital VISA card. (These often take overnight to activate online).
4. By the next morning, your card will see the $10 credit.
5. Use that gift card to purchase your next Rule the School Transaction, get another voucher.
6. Repeat Steps 2 – 4 until you have used all 10.
If you want to spend it on Amazon:
1. Redeem your voucher and get your e-VISA card number (directions are on the voucher)
2. Put a $10 Amazon gift card in your cart to be e-mailed to yourself
3. Pay for it with your VISA Promotional Catalina
4. It will add $10 to your Amazon account and you can shop
I tried to use it online to pay $10 on my AT&T bill and it would not accept it.
I have been loading my credits into Amazon- they will never expire and I can grab some holiday gifts for FREE!
I hope this helps!
Here are some other Food Lion deals you can check out:
- Food Lion: Duncan Hines Cake Mix $.81
- Food Lion Weekly Sales and Coupon Deals 9/2 – 9/8
- Food Lion Mix and Match Sale- 10 Items for $10 Plus You Can Use Coupons
- Harris Teeter: Starkist Tuna Pouches $.59 (Limit 4)
- Food Lion: Starkist Tuna Pouches $.70 Each (Reg $1.39)