It’s nice to see so many companies offering deals for Veterans Day 2013. As always PLEASE check with your closest location ahead of time and ensure they are participating.
Thanks Savvy Shopper Central for this great list!
- Be sure to bring proof of military service, uniform photo or be in uniform. Proof of military service varies by company. Acceptable forms of ID include (but not limited to) DD214, Military ID, Retired Military ID, Drivers License with Veteran designation, American Legion/VFW/AMVET Membership Card.
- Pay attention to the dates on the Veterans Day offer as some offers are for Sunday November 10th or extended over several days.
- Many of the restaurants free meals are for dine in only.
- Many of these promotions include small print that says participating locations only. Unfortunately individual franchisees may choose not to participate. Fortunately, some franchisee’s participate even if the corporate company does not. Please call the restaurant before you leave home to make sure they are taking part.
- Most importantly, Thank you for your service!
****FREE MEAL/FOOD ON VETERANS DAY 2013****
Applebee’s Veterans Day Free Meal
(Monday, November 11, 2013)
Stop into a participating Applebee’s on Monday, November 11, 2013 to get your Veterans day free meal. You’ll be able to choose a meal from a limited Veteran’s Day menu that includes steak, cheeseburgers, chicken tenders, salad, pasta, chicken, and shrimp. You can see the complete menu by using the link above. This deal is dine-in only and beverages and gratuity are not included.