I don’t know much about ESPN but when I am on the treadmill in the morning I see LOTS of commercials for their ESPN 30 for 30 programs. And, even to this girl who doesn’t care about sports, they look really interesting.
Right now on Amazon you can grab this ESPN 30 for 30 Collector’s Set for only $9.99 (DVD) or $14.99 (Blu-Ray).
ESPN Films 30 for 30 – Film Favorites Collection contains an extraordinary compilation of films from the Emmy-nominated series. This 6-disc set includes 12 of the most popular and critically-acclaimed documentaries from ESPN Films award-winning 30 for 30 series, along with an assortment from ESPN Films more recent slate, including Academy Award-winner Alex Gibneys Catching Hell and The Announcement, Nelson Georges inspirational film about Magic Johnson. 6-Disc Set includes the following 12 films: The Announcement, The Best That Never Was, Catching Hell, The Fab Five, The Marinovich Project, Once Brothers, The Real Rocky, The Two Escobars, The U, Unguarded, June 17, 1994 and Winning Time: Reggie Miller vs The New York Knicks.
Here are some other Amazon deals you can check out:
- Amazon: My Little Pony Explore Equestria Friendship Express Train $14.88 ($19.99 at Target)
- Amazon K-Cup Stock Up Price: Double Donut K-Cup 24 Count $7.12 ($.29/Cup)
- Amazon: Select Kindle Biographies $1.99 – $4.99 (Reg $25 or More)
- Amazon Prime Photos: Upload ONE Photo by 10/31 & Get $60 in Credits Towards Tablets, Computers & More
- Amazon: Deler Insulated Back Seat Organizer $9.99
There are so many ways to save using Amazon. Each day Amazon has amazing prices on the following:
- Gold Box Deals – There is a new deal everyday at super discounts.
- Lightning Deals – These are deals that are scheduled throughout the day. They are at deep discounted prices and are only available for a short period or while supplies last. Prime members can often get early access.
- Amazon Coupons – These are clip-able coupons for groceries, health and beauty aids, household products and more. You must be logged in to use these.
- Outlet – These are usually overstock or clearance items that have huge markdowns.
- Digital Deals – These include all the latest deals on digital media including ebooks, apps, music and more. There is usually a Free Daily App available as well.
Save BIG on Household and Grocery Items- How to Use Amazon Subscribe and Save.
**Amazon prices can change at any time- be sure to double check the price before you purchase.**