Right now on Amazon you can grab this Sundome 2 Person Tent for only $29. It’s $56 at Walmart!
Check out this review:
I’m not an avid “camper” and until yesterday never owned a camping tent. I been scouring amazon and youtube for tents and than headed out to dicks sporting good and picked this up to go camping with my daughter and sister over the july 4th weekend coming up. The tent was much cheaper than listed here on amazon so I picked up 2 just for a spare.
Couldn’t wait so I grabbed my wife and we set this up in the backyard. After eyeballing the directions, according to my watch, we put it together in 19 mins and neither of us ever set up a camping tent before, Came with 10 metal stakes, we used four.
Me and my daughter (she is 4) slept out overnight I’m 6ft and I can fit okay with about a half foot extra leg room. Its been hot and humid the past few days and as a bonus, A few hours after setting up, it got windy than started raining. So I was real happy to test this out. The inside stayed perfectly dry throughout the night. Wind did pick up a little. Not a problem. The vents allowed excellent circulation with fair amount of privacy.
Because the kids kept climbing in and out of it earlier in the day we got some skeeters inside the tent. I used bug spray and they were gone. Once we were zipped in, the meshed vents had absolutely no problem keeping them out.
Here are some other Amazon deals you can check out:
- Amazon: Delta Children 4 Pocket Hanging Wall Organizer $7.09
- Amazon: Finding Dory Thermos Dual Lunch Kit Just $9.99
- Amazon: Docooler® Kid Mermaid Swim Fin Diving Monofin Flipper $22.99
- Amazon: Ticonderoga Pencils, 12-Pack for just $1.99!
- Amazon: ASICS Men’s and Women’s Gel-Pulse 7 Shoes $54.99 (Save $55)
There are so many ways to save using Amazon. Each day Amazon has amazing prices on the following:
- Gold Box Deals – There is a new deal everyday at super discounts.
- Lightning Deals – These are deals that are scheduled throughout the day. They are at deep discounted prices and are only available for a short period or while supplies last. Prime members can often get early access.
- Amazon Coupons – These are clip-able coupons for groceries, health and beauty aids, household products and more. You must be logged in to use these.
- Outlet – These are usually overstock or clearance items that have huge markdowns.
- Digital Deals – These include all the latest deals on digital media including ebooks, apps, music and more. There is usually a Free Daily App available as well.
Save BIG on Household and Grocery Items- How to Use Amazon Subscribe and Save.
**Amazon prices can change at any time- be sure to double check the price before you purchase.**