My kiddos like wearing a watch around the house because they are trying to imitate me. I rarely take mine off. Now that my oldest is starting to tell time I think it is only fitting for him to have his own watch.
Today on Amazon the Timex Kids’ “My First” Stainless Steel and Velcro Strap Watch is just $11.99(originally $19.95) and will ship free with Prime or a qualifying purchase of $35 or more.
- The perfect starter timepiece for a child, the Timex “My First” watch features a sturdy black canvas band that attaches with easy-to-fasten Velcro.
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features second hand, luminosity
- Water-resistant to 30 m (99 feet)
One way to save is to plan ahead so I think I will purchase now and save for the holidays. And remember, Amazon prices can change at any time so be sure to order today.