For Amazon Prime Members we have our first laptop deal in this lead up to Prime Day!
Right now you can grab this HP 15.6″ Business Notebook, AMD A6-7310 Quad-Core 2.0GHz, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Win10H for only $299.99.
This is a Woot! daily deal and they normally sell out. They also aren’t usually on Amazon so they don’t have lots of feedback or a price history for me to check. The last time it was on Woot! it was over $390 so this is a nice price drop.
- Get reliable performance from the AMD A6-7310 Quad-Core 2.0GHz processor
- 15.6″ HD BrightView LED-backlit display with 1366 x 768 resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity
- 8GB DDR3 memory – For multitasking power
- SATA 128GB solid state drive for an amazingly smooth and fast computing experience
- Enhanced viewing with the integrated AMD R4 graphics
That being said I anticipate we will have some more laptop deals tomorrow so if you are looking for one be sure to check back on A Frugal Chick beginning tomorrow morning as Amazon spends all day rolling out deals. Or join the A Frugal Chick Shopping Savings Room so you can be notified on Facebook first when good deals pop up!
Here are some other Amazon deals you can check out:
- Amazon: Crock-Pot Cook’ N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel $22.41
- Amazon: Cookware Sets as Low as $43
- Amazon: LEGO STAR WARS AT-ST Walker Only $32.82 (Reg $39.99)
- Amazon: Save Over 55% on Furhaven Water Resistant Furniture Protectors
- Amazon: ARC International Luminarc Pub Beer Glass, 16-Ounce, Set of 10 Just $11.99
There are so many ways to save using Amazon. Each day Amazon has amazing prices on the following:
- Gold Box Deals – There is a new deal everyday at super discounts.
- Lightning Deals – These are deals that are scheduled throughout the day. They are at deep discounted prices and are only available for a short period or while supplies last. Prime members can often get early access.
- Amazon Coupons – These are clip-able coupons for groceries, health and beauty aids, household products and more. You must be logged in to use these.
- Outlet – These are usually overstock or clearance items that have huge markdowns.
- Digital Deals – These include all the latest deals on digital media including ebooks, apps, music and more. There is usually a Free Daily App available as well.
Save BIG on Household and Grocery Items- How to Use Amazon Subscribe and Save.
**Amazon prices can change at any time- be sure to double check the price before you purchase.**