If you have a student in high school chances are a graphing calculator is on your back to school supply list. So beat the madness and head over to Amazon to score the Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphics Calculator for just $88.00(originally $102.54).
- Large LCD display for plotting out graphs and equations, up to 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions and 3 recursively-defined sequences.
- Transfer data between your calculator and computer using USB on-the-go technology, included.
- Included Apps – Cabri Jr, Catalog Help, Conic Graphing, Inequality Graphing, LearningCheck, Polynomial Root Finder and Simultaneous Equation Solver, Probability Simulation, Science Tools, StudyCards , Topics in Algebra 1, Transformation Graphing, Vernier EasyData
- Approved for use on the PSAT*, SAT*, and ACT college entrance exams, AP*, IB* and AP* tests.
Here are some other Amazon deals you can check out:
- Amazon: Chicco Keyfit Caddy Stroller Frame $79.99
- Amazon: Price Drop-Zenna Home Expandable Over-the-Showerhead Caddy, Chrome $10.64
- Amazon: $10 Off $40 Fisher Price Purchase (Little People Advent Calendar AND Microphone Only $31)
- Amazon: FoodSaver Sealing System w/ Handheld Sealer & Starter Kit Only $90.99 Shipped
- Amazon: Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Musical Dancing Palace $18.39 (Reg $25!)
There are so many ways to save using Amazon. Each day Amazon has amazing prices on the following:
- Gold Box Deals – There is a new deal everyday at super discounts.
- Lightning Deals – These are deals that are scheduled throughout the day. They are at deep discounted prices and are only available for a short period or while supplies last. Prime members can often get early access.
- Amazon Coupons – These are clip-able coupons for groceries, health and beauty aids, household products and more. You must be logged in to use these.
- Outlet – These are usually overstock or clearance items that have huge markdowns.
- Digital Deals – These include all the latest deals on digital media including ebooks, apps, music and more. There is usually a Free Daily App available as well.
Save BIG on Household and Grocery Items- How to Use Amazon Subscribe and Save.
**Amazon prices can change at any time- be sure to double check the price before you purchase.**