I know it’s not a huge discount but this product rarely goes on sale!
Right now on Amazon you can get the Amazon Fire TV Stick for only $34.99. It’s regularly $39. My parents have one of these and they LOVE it. My dad can watch Netflix and Amazon Instant Video from anywhere in the house. They also have Sling TV which they play on it so he can watch sports.
- Fire TV Stick connects to your TV’s HDMI port. It’s an easy way to enjoy over 4,000 channels, apps, and games including access to over 250,000 TV episodes and movies on Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO GO, Hulu, and more.
- Cutting the cord? Watch the best of live TV on NBC News, NBA, and Sling TV, which includes ESPN, CNN, HGTV, AMC, A&E, Cartoon Network, and more.
- 4x the storage and 2x the memory of Chromecast plus a dual-core processor and 1 GB of memory
- No more buffering, ASAP learns what Amazon movies and shows you like so they start instantly
- Never miss out. Bring Fire TV Stick with you to watch your favorites away from home, even in hotels and dorm rooms.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, including original programming like Transparent, plus over 1 million songs with Prime Music. Now get a subscription to apps like HBO NOW, Showtime, and STARZ to watch TV episodes, movies, and sports, without cable.
Here are some other Amazon deals you can check out:
- Amazon: Bluetooth Android Smart Mobile Phone U8 Wrist Watch Only $2.11
- Amazon: Shany 5 Piece Double Sided Essential Brush Set with Travel Pouch $8.50
- Amazon Lowest Price: Little Tikes Easy Score Soccer Set $23.20
- Amazon Lowest Price: Scotch Thermal Laminator with 100-Pack Laminating Pouches $26.65
- Amazon: “Game of Thrones” Season One and Two (DVD and Blu-ray) $11.99
There are so many ways to save using Amazon. Each day Amazon has amazing prices on the following:
- Gold Box Deals – There is a new deal everyday at super discounts.
- Lightning Deals – These are deals that are scheduled throughout the day. They are at deep discounted prices and are only available for a short period or while supplies last. Prime members can often get early access.
- Amazon Coupons – These are clip-able coupons for groceries, health and beauty aids, household products and more. You must be logged in to use these.
- Outlet – These are usually overstock or clearance items that have huge markdowns.
- Digital Deals – These include all the latest deals on digital media including ebooks, apps, music and more. There is usually a Free Daily App available as well.
Save BIG on Household and Grocery Items- How to Use Amazon Subscribe and Save.
**Amazon prices can change at any time- be sure to double check the price before you purchase.**