I logged into my Amazon account this morning and found I have a $.04 credit I didn’t know about!
It made me wonder if anyone else had a great they weren’t aware of!
How to Check Your Amazon Account for Credits
1. Click the button below to display all of your digital credit balances for Amazon.com. This includes gift cards, digital music, instant video, kindle books and video games/software.
2. Some of the credit displayed may have an expiration date so be sure to double check the e-mail you received letting you know about the promotion.
How to Use Your Amazon Credits
1. Find the song, book, item or album you want, click the “Buy” button, and the dollar amount of your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
2. If you have not used the full dollar amount of the promotional credit, they will automatically apply the remaining balance of your credit on each of your purchases until you have used its full value or until the credit expires, whichever occurs first.
3. After your purchase, you can confirm that your credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
Check it out now- you might be able to do some free shopping today!