This class is SOLD OUT. Be on the lookout for the next one!
I am SUPER excited to announce my first Advanced Couponing Class.
I am about 85% done writing it so to give myself a good deadline I already scheduled the first class!
My first Advanced Couponing Class will be August 20th at 7 p.m. at the Harris Teeter in Princess Anne Plaza (3333 Virginia Beach Blvd. Suite 101 Virginia Beach, Va. 23452).
Here are the topics we will be covering:
– Overall drug store shopping tips
– An in-depth look at Walgreens, Rite Aid and CVS
– How to plan drug store shopping trips
– Dealing With Cashiers
– Price Matching at Walmart and Target
– Coupon doubling at grocery stores
– And in-depth look at Office Max and Office Depot (they ROCK)
– How to make money shopping with Overages
If you decide to sign up for the class and have additional topics you would like to see covered please let me know and I can work them in. I want you to learn what YOU need to know!
I will be teaching this one alone so if you have attending my coupon basics class you know exactly what you are in for- lots of learning and laughing!
I am only going to take 7 people for this first class and it is first come, first served.
If you are interested in attending just Contact Me  and we can get all the details worked out. The cost will be $10 per person and once the 7 seats are full that will be it!