When my mother-in-law first gave me these zwipes cleaning cloths I never thought I would use them so I put them in the back of my linen closet. A few months ago when I went to dust I grabbed one of the microfiber cleaning cloth just to see if it would actually make a difference. I honestly could tell a difference and was very surprised. The best part was when I was finished I just threw it in the washing machine with everything else.
- Plush, super-soft microfiber cloths, ideal for cleaning tasks in the home, garage, office, and more
- Constructed with 110,000 fibers per square inch, allowing you to clean with or without chemicals or detergents
- Lint-free, streak-free cleaning; with a non-abrasive design that won’t scratch surfaces, paints, or clear coats
- Absorbs eight times its weight in water, and dries in half the time of standard towels
- Can be washed and reused hundreds of times, allowing you to save money on paper towels and costly cleaners