Right now on Amazon you can grab this Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Cuisine 8-Inch Chef’s Knife  for $57.99 shipped.
That seems like an INSANE amount of money to me for a knife but for some of my foodie friends it’s a great deal.
- This knife is inscribed with a small letter “B” on the blade, for “B-Grade.” This knife may have slight cosmetic imperfections, which will not affect product performance.
- 8-inch chef’s knife makes an excellent kitchen workhorse
- Henckels’s exclusive full horizontal tang provides precision weight and balance
- Friodur ice-hardened blade made from high-carbon, no-stain steel
- Molded ergonomic handle without rivets or gaps for ultimate comfort
- Made in Germany; wash by hand; lifetime warranty
This deal should last all day today (6/27) but they do occasionally run out of stock.