We have been using Mario Cart as an incentive for my son to stop sucking his thumb. He gets 10 minutes of Mario time with Daddy if he makes it the entire day with no thumb. So far so good.
- Mario can perform a rolling somersault attack or run fast with a dash move. Or, as Tanooki Mario, he can use his tail to hover, perform floating jumps or attacks.
- New enemies include Goombas with tails, tall stacks of Goombas and a Piranha Plant that spits ink to obscure a players view.
- New and familiar abilities add unique game-play strategies to the adventure
- 3D visuals make it easier for players to judge the depths and distances in their environments. Players can more accurately judge the jump to the next platform or how far Mario is from a question block.
- The Circle Pad gives players complete control to confidently move Mario through fun and challenging environments.
This is just in time for Father’s Day!
Amazon prices can change at any time so go ahead and score this deal today!