The pineapple corer is a great gadget that I think everyone should have. Buying a pineapple is no longer dreadful because I know cutting it will only take a minute. And if you haven’t tried grilled pineapple you should.
Right now on Amazon, you can score a pineapple corer for only $3.84 (originally $19.99) and it qualifies for free shipping with Prime or a purchase of $35 or more. With Amazon you never know how long the sale will last so snatch one up today.
If you all ready have one they would make a great bridal shower gift or inexpensive Christmas presents for friends and family that you just buy a little something for.
- Peels, cores, and slices an entire pineapple in seconds
- Made from durable, stylish stainless steel with a medium-sized blade
- Create one slice at a time or cut up the whole fruit at once
- Makes perfectly-shaped rings; preserves shell intact to use as a bowl
- Ideal for a hostess gift or for tropically themed parties
Amazon prices can change at any time so be sure to order today.