Amazon-Cuisinart DLC-2007N Prep 7 7-Cup Food Processor, White Only $96.36 Shipped
Mother’s Day is quickly approaching and if you are like me you still need a present! Here is a great deal for any mom.
Currently, Amazon has the Cuisinart DLC-2007N Prep 7 7-Cup Food Processor in white for only $96.36 (originally $235.00) shipped to your door.
I have this exact model and LOVE it! It is extremely user friendly, does a great job making fresh almond or peanut butter, and is easy to clean. I use it more often than I ever thought I would.
- Lexan 7-cup work bowl virtually shatterproof, dishwasher-safe
- One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- Stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, chopping/mixing blade, and dough blade
- Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency
- Includes spatula, recipe/instruction book, and how-to DVD
Amazon prices can change at any time so order quickly.
Thanks The Coupon Challenge!
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.