My mom taught me how to sew when I was a young girl and I am very thankful for the skill she gave me. Now that I am grown and my husband and I have a house of our own I wish I could whip up a set of curtains for a bedroom when I can not find any in the store that I like. I am fully capable of doing just that, but I lack the machine to do it with.
Sewing machines can be very pricey and do not often go on sale. Today, Amazon  has the Brother CS6000i Feature-Rich Sewing Machine  for just $139.99 (originally $449.00) Shipped! That is a 69% savings!
- Versatile, value-packed, perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting projects
- Select stitches and adjust stitch length and stitch width via settings seen on the LCD display
- Stop/start button allows use without included foot control. Variable speed control for easily adjusting your sewing speed
- Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin makes setting and accessing your bobbin thread a breeze. No more fishing for your bobbin thread.
- Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
This is a really great deal, so if you or anyone you know is in the market for a new machine be sure to order yours today. Amazon  prices can change at any time.