Amazon-6 Quart Dutch Oven $43.73 Shipped
I never knew what a dutch oven was until a couple of years ago when I started cooking every day. Now I feel everyone needs at least one.
Amazon currently has a great deal on a 6 Quart Dutch Oven in various colors for only $43.73 (originally $118.00) and it qualifies for free shipping.
- Dishwasher-safe, but washing by hand recommended; lifetime warranty.
- Lid fits 11-inch Lodge color skillet; oven-safe to 400-degree F
- 2 Coats of durable porcelain enamel in colorful exterior, cream-colored interior
- Heavy cast iron pot cooks on stovetop or in oven; superbly retains heat
- Lodge color series enameled cast-iron dutch oven; holds 6-quart
I do not think this price will last long and Amazon prices can change at any time so head to Amazon now and get yours today. If you all ready have one, but know someone getting married this would make a great gift.
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.