- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
$16 for Six Months of Planned Meals at RelishRelish.com
Posted By Laura On January 1, 2011 @ 2:12 pm In Deals of the Day | Comments Disabled
I heard about Relish Relish from a blogger when I was in Chicago. It’s a service that helps you plan your food for the week- recipes and all!
Right now on Eversave  (sort of like Groupon ) you can get six months of planned meals for $16. And if you signed up for the free $5 credit (expired last night) you will only pay $11. Here is the info about RelishRelish:
– Recipes & detailed grocery lists help you plan 5 complete family dinners each week
– Cut down on your grocery bill: stick to the Relish! grocery lists & spend less than $100 each week (if you use coupons I bet you can get it MUCH lower than that!)
– Smart grocery lists inform you of items you may already have at home
– New meal options every Thurs. so your family won’t get stuck in a food rut & you’ll have plenty of time to get ingredients for each meal
– Keep everyone happy with kid-friendly meals, vegetarian options & even gluten-free menu items
So if you are tired of trying to keep your menus unique, this might be a great option to try!
Click here  to check it out!
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/16-for-six-months-of-planned-meals-at-relishrelish-com/
URLs in this post:
 Eversave: http://www.afrugalchick.com/eversave
 Groupon: http://www.afrugalchick.com/groupon
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.